Empire Atlante Index du Forum
Empire Atlante

Empire Atlante Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: MIND is a rsgoldfast non-profit organization ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Empire Atlante Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mmogdp

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Oct - 04:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: MIND is a rsgoldfast non-profit organization Répondre en citant

MIND is a non-profit organization focused on promoting mental wellbeing by enhancing services and spreading awareness. Its Workplace Wellbeing Index has, for two decades running, catalogued employers that demonstrated great policies and practices related to psychological wellness. It does this through staff and employer surveys, followed by providing support to improve practices, recommendations, and an eventual index standing.

"I read the autobiography of Malcom X, that was a very influential book on my own life," he explained. I was attempting to look at it as a form of self-improvement, and I really think I'd get my mind together in there, and also in a lot of ways that I'd not have at this young age were it not for my own incarceration. Don't get me wrong: I'll never thank the prosecutor and judge for what they did to me... To be frank, it ate my soul from my torso. Prison is demoralizing, it is heartbreaking, and it's brutal."

Even leaving prison was not easy. "I laid around doing nothing," Pillault informs me,"fearful of seeing my old friends due to their negative habits and what I'd at stake, returning after weekly to have a [urine evaluation ] at the halfway home and getting arbitrary visits from them." However, with assistance from the folks at Dismas Charities Residential Re-Entry, that Pillault can not say enough good things about, he's gradually been putting on his OSRS Gold

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Oct - 04:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Empire Atlante Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006